Friday, June 25, 2010

Bridal Guide magazine article

Hi all!

I am really excited and proud that one of the largest leading bridal magazines in the country, Bridal Guide, has showcased my work as part of an article about my wonderful clients, Jenna & Ivan, who were married at Wychmere Harbor Club last June!!! The article appears in the May/June 2010 issue.

I had such a great time photographing Jenna & Ivan's beautiful seaside wedding... they are such a wicked cool couple!  Congratualtions guys on getting your wedding published! :-)

I also want to thank Aimee Morgan and Bridal Guide magazine for selecting my work!! So exciting!!! I've added a link below to a .pdf file so it can be downloaded and printed out.

http://www.cookphoto.com/bridalguide-cookphoto.pdf

Check it out!!!

Chris




No comments:

Post a Comment