Monday, October 24, 2011

Thank You note from Emily & Jimmy!

It's always great to get a nice thank you from a client!  Below is a copy of an email that was sent today by Emily & Jimmy who were recently married on September 24th at Truro Vineyards.  Thank you so much!  I so glad you like the photos... I had a great time capturing your day!  So much fun!

Chris

--------

Chris,


Just wanted to let you know that both Jimmy & I are beyond thrilled about how the wedding images turned out! They are so incredibly beautiful, there is no way we will ever be able to pick our favorites! You definitely captured the mood of the day, and seeing those images brought all of the wedding day emotions right back!

I would recommend you to anyone in a heart beat...you were so easy going and easy to be around on the big day, but you were also very professional and organized.

I hope you had fun during the day as well...you took such amazing shots at the beaches and Highland Light...like I said, we can't pick a favorite! And the Vineyard shots were amazing...ok so I could go on and on!

Again, I really cannot thank you enough!


Emily

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment