Thursday, January 26, 2012

Priscilla & Dustan - Kelley Chapel

Priscilla & Dustan were married on a beautiful warm afternoon in July at the quaint and historic Kelley Chapel in Yarmouth Port.  Their intimate wedding consisted of a small group of their closest family and friends.  After a stop for photos at the beach, it was off to Harbor Point in Barnstable for the reception.  Once living in North Carolina, they now call Cape Cod home.

Congratulations Priscilla & Dustan!!

Chris


Cake - Cakes For All Occasions
Flowers - Stop & Shop
DJ - Reggie O'Keefe













   

2 comments:

  1. I love your photography Chris. I think maybe we have worked together?? Lucinda(Cindy)Graham
    http://www.weddingsbydesign.info
    If any of your brides are in need of an Officiate on Cape Cod, let me know, and I will certainly keep you on my vendor list!!
    Sincerely, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    Thanks! We did work together at the Revercomb wedding last August out at Nauset Beach. I'll add you to my vendor list too.

    Hope to work with you again in 2012!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete